Service Update from Merkland Tank
Last Updated: 6 January 2021
Despite the ongoing challenges we all face with the COVID-19 pandemic and the current lockdown affecting the UK, we are pleased to confirm Merkland Tank are open and able to continue our operations as ‘normal’, as we have throughout the pandemic. Our team are here to deliver our full range of tank cleaning and maintenance services that you may require at this time to support your business.
We will continue to closely monitor and follow the guidance provided by the UK Government and that of the Governments in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Providing our services can still be carried out safely in accordance with current Government guidance, we remain here to help you keep your business running smoothly.
Safety is a key priority for us at Merkland Tank, both for our own staff and those of our customers. We have put in place a number of measures to allow us to continue our operations safely. These include:
– Social distancing: Maintaining a distance of 2 metres from others in addition to normal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Where social distancing is not possible, our staff must wear an FFP2 mask.
– Good hygiene practices and increased cleaning regimes.
– Wearing appropriate PPE at all times. This is an essential requirement for our operatives, even pre-COVID, so we continue to ensure correct PPE is used throughout the business.
– Mandatory self-reporting of any COVID-related symptoms.
– Continued travel restrictions and office staff working from home, where possible.
Health and safety is our number one priority, please be assured we will be adhering to current advice at all times.
We hope all is well with you and your staff, stay safe.
For all enquiries at this time, please call 0141 440 6130 or you can reach us by email.