Service Update from Merkland Tank
12 May 2020
Despite the challenges we face with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to report that we have been able to continue our operations to carry out any essential tank cleaning and maintenance services you require at this time to support your business.
Providing these can still be carried out safely in accordance with current Government guidance, we remain here to help you keep your business running smoothly.
Safety is a key priority for us at Merkland Tank, both for our own staff and those of our customers. We have put in place a number of measures to allow us to continue our operations safely. These include:
– Social distancing: Maintaining a distance of 2 metres from others in addition to normal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Where social distancing is not possible, our staff must wear an FFP2 mask.
– Good hygiene practices and increased cleaning regimes.
– Wearing appropriate PPE at all times. This is an essential requirement for our operatives, even pre-COVID, so we continue to ensure correct PPE is used throughout the business.
– Mandatory self-reporting of any COVID-related symptoms.
– Continued travel restrictions and office staff working from home, where possible.
We will continue to closely monitor and follow the guidance provided by the UK Government and that of the Governments in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Health and safety is our number one priority, please be assured we will be adhering to current advice at all times.
We hope all is well with you and your staff, stay safe.
For all enquiries at this time, please call 0141 440 6130 or you can reach us by email.