Merkland Tank Take Delivery of New ADR Tanker
We are proud to announce the arrival of our brand new state of the art vacuum tanker. The new addition to the fleet will ensure our ability to provide the best service for suction, discharging and transporting (ADR) liquids.
Merkland Tank ADR Tanker Spec –
- 12.4 m³ stainless steel product tank, stainless steel water tank 4000L, stainless steel liquid ring tank 1000L
- Powerful full vacuum liquid ring pump, 3200 m³/hour with max. 95% continuous vacuum
- Stainless steel hose racks, toolboxes, pipework, etc.
- High pressure pump with 50L/min and 120 bar
- Discharge compressor 2 bar and nitrogen connection
Merkland Tank ADR Tanker Applications –
- Tank cleaning, pipe and drain cleaning
- Suction of catalyst
- Cleaning of storage tanks
- Cleaning of cooling towers
- Removal of alumina support balls, porcelain or clay saddles and vandalium pentoxide from vessels
- Removal of sludge from attack tanks and digesters
- Recovery of oil spills
The new addition compliments our fleet well and ensures that Merkland Tank can supply the best service possible to back up our reputation as the first choice in terms of dealing with complex projects requiring the removal of waste.
If you’re looking to hire a tanker for liquid removal then visit our tanker hire page to find out more about how we can help – Tanker Hire