Job Vacancy – Estimator
We’re growing and have ambitious plans for the future. As part of that strategy, we are looking to recruit a new Estimator to join our Glasgow Head Office team.
The Estimator will be an important part of the sales team, with the ability to work collectively and on their own, to provide timely and accurate quotations to customers.
Working for an experienced Sales Manager, the Estimator will be provided with the training and support needed to succeed. The daily duties and tasks will vary but will typically include:
• Reviewing tender specifications and drawings
• Preparing technical and commercial offers
• Liaising with other senior team members, suppliers and customers
• Assisting others in the sales team through office, technical and commercial support
• Carrying out site surveys
• Attending supplier and customer meetings
• Client relationship management and business development.
As an important member of the team in a growing business there will be opportunities for career progression and further training and development.
• Enthusiastic team player
• Looking to build a career
• Sets and maintains high standards
• Customer focused.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
• Engineering/ Facilities Management background
• Estimating experience within an engineering / industrial services background
• Experience with AutoCAD would be beneficial but is not essential.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and short covering letter by email to our Director, Kirsty McIntyre at email@example.com